Engineering Development Manager
Location – Cambridgeshire
Salary – Highly competitive salary with excellent package.
Join a business with an incredibly strong engineering initiative, a heavily invested site, and a mission to increase their UK presence.
- Must have an Engineering degree. Preferably control systems, mechanical and/or electrical.
- You will need to have extensive experience building and managing engineering teams within a manufacturing environment. Food manufacturing is the preferred experience.
- Must exemplify times in which you have been the driving force in any Engineering initiatives which have positively impacted business growth.
- Commercial development experience is an absolute essential to this role, in the form of dealing with stake holders, investment for CAPEX and/or NPD projects etc.
- Significant experience with CMMS systems, PM, TPM & EEM.
- Enforce and manage the engineering growth strategy in line with the business’s expectations.
- Point of contact for the site and external partners focussing on growth, productivity, and capacity. For this reason, your communication skills need to be excellent.
- Lead, train and develop the systems such as Breakdown Elimination, Planning and Scheduling to reduce Maintenance Spend and Storeroom Inventory, while ensuring the plant’s assets are continuously improved and maintained to standard.
- Work with the EMEA central project engineering team and finance.
- Global leader in their respective FMCG market seeking to expand their presence in the UK.
- Incredibly passionate about their employees and their employee’s welfare.
- Offers an incredible package including a bonus, healthcare, and other lucrative benefits.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly at email@example.com with reference HM9248