GOODS INWARD QUALITY AUDITOR
We require a goods inward quality auditor to work within the technical team.
The role is new to the business with a requirement to currently work 40 hours a week however overtime may be required. The role requires an eye for detail, an understanding of quality checks and logging incoming raw material with key traceability information and organoleptic testing.
- Checking in deliveries of ingredients including flavours and oil.
- With 100% inspection on some ingredients.
- Ensuring approved suppliers are checked and all information held is up to date.
- Referencing allergen information.
- Checking in deliveries of packaging including film and boxes.
- Auditing the external warehouses areas for GMP and hygiene.
- Completing audits and inspections of stored goods to ensure site standards and segregation of raw materials are in place.
- Checking vehicle hygiene standards.
- Factory QA cover.
- Assisting with new product development and sample preparation.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Knowledge of food industry good manufacturing practices and hygiene standards
- Excellent computer skills including excel and word
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact well with others at all levels, including customers and auditors.
- Exceptional report writing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly, whilst under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability and willingness to undertake training as part of his / her own role.
- Ability to work overtime if required.
- Works as part of a team, able to cover other requirements, as necessary.
- Previous quality auditor experience.
Salary – Depending on skills / experience
Please submit your CV and a covering to email@example.com
Deadline – 30.06.21