GRADUATE NPD TECHNOLOGIST
We require a graduate NPD technologist to work within the development and technical team.
Hours of work will be 37.5 per week Monday – Friday. The role requires an eye for detail, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop an understanding for nutritional requirements in relation to healthier snacks, food labelling guidelines and writing customer specifications.
The role and key tasks include:
- Working on New Product Development briefs and making samples for customer requirements.
- Writing quality attribute standards for raw materials and finished products.
- Keeping a record of nutritional information for all products and claims.
- Completing additional product testing and trending.
- Completing documents for the factory when required for product launches.
- Recording factory trials and adding the information gathered to an internal critical path.
- Writing internal and external specifications.
- Working on projects.
- Detailing ongoing promotional activity and any changes to product specifications.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Advantageous - A food science degree (can be graduating this year). Diploma or A levels in Food technology.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact well with others at all levels.
- Exceptional report writing skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly, whilst under pressure.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability and willingness to undertake training as part of his / her own role.
- Ability to work overtime if required.
Salary – Depending on skills / experience
Please submit your CV and a covering to email@example.com
Deadline – 30.06.21