Are you currently working in NPD or Concept and looking for a change or have you found yourself out of work and looking to get back into NPD? If so this could be the role for you. My client is looking for a new NPD Technologist.
My client is looking to recruit for a NPD Technologist who will be able to continue the high level of products that the company produces but also looking at new ideas and improving the existing range where possible.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
* Coming up with new and interesting product ideas tailored to a customer brief or sector
* Sourcing new ingredients and packaging from both existing and new suppliers
* Keeping up to date with market trends and new concepts
* Understanding the full manufacturing process and creating recipes and formats in accordance with this.
* Producing high quality samples that are visually pleasing
* Writing Product Specifications
* Completing and coordinating testing of shelf life and nutritional requirements
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 1 years experience working in a development role within food manufacturing
- Have a food science degree or relevant qualifications
- Be happy getting involved with both NPD and Technical aspects.
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com