Location – Lincolnshire
Job Title – Hygiene Manager
Salary - £40k - £45k + Excellent Benefits.
Are you an experienced Hygiene Manager who is used to managing teams within a high-risk food manufacturing environment? Then read on.
- You must have previous Hygiene Manager experience within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Listeria awareness, Microbiology, HACCP, COSHH, Food Safety Level 3 are all essential.
- Working with and developing hygiene coordinators, QA, and Operations employees. Ensuring a constant flow of communication so that any hygiene related issues are rectified immediately.
- Previous chilled, high risk experience would be preferred.
- Full understanding of BRC audits and Retailer standards is expected.
- Manage and maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as carry out audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- Investigate fully any Out of Specification results from swabs.
- Work with the Technical team to identify trends that require investigation and make recommendations based on those investigations.
- Multi-site global manufacturing business that offers its employees great benefits and clear career development.
If you want to know more about this role then send a copy of your CV direct too Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #HM7207. Or alternatively call Hannah on 07450406505