Production Shift Manager
Are you an aspiring Shift Manager with experience of working in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment? Do you prefer to work Monday-Friday rather than weekends?
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: up to £45k, DOE, plus benefits
- You will have previous leadership experience in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have made a quantifiable difference in your managerial / leadership career to date.
- Evidence of coaching and developing people.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally, IOSH and Food Safety qualifications, but not essential.
- This role reports into the Operations Manager and has full accountability for the Manufacturing Team, on shift. Shifts are Monday-Friday and 8 hours in length.
- Deliver against KPI’s including Safety, Product Quality and Factory Performance.
- Coach and support Production Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Engage the whole Manufacturing Team to adopt a positive attitude to Continuous Improvement
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32063.