This is a brilliant opportunity to work as a Technical Manager for a great business whose unique product has continued to become a big player in the market. The company are ideally looking for a strong Technical Manager who has previously spent 3-4 years working as a TM in the food industry, growing strong internal relationships between Production and Technical.
- You will ideally come in with a strong knowledge of BRC as the company are looking to move from Salsa to BRC so experience of BRC audits or setting BRC up will be very useful.
- You will need to approve raw material suppliers and sub-contractors and maintain the approved suppliers list.
- You will deal with all customer, factory and all other company audits.
- Working as part of a team will be crucial to be successful in this role as you will work closely with NPD, Production and Engineering.
- This role will require you to install and maintain HACCP and lead HACCP Team so a HACCP qualification will be very useful.
- This role will also test your knowledge of technical improvements as you will be required to look at ways to improve technical procedures, improve food safety and to improve the overall quality of all products.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to:
- Have over 3 years experience working in the food industry ideally as a Technical Manager.
- Have previous auditing experience and have HACCP Level 3
- A degree in food science or a similar degree
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com