Site Engineering Manager
Are you an Engineering Manager within a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment?
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Circa £70k Basic plus Benefits
- This site has undergone significant change in the last few years, and has been the leading site within the Group
- There is a CapEx programme of £multimillion planned
- Opportunities to develop into Group roles exist for the right candidate
- Proven track record of Engineering leadership in a fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Strong leadership style, able to drive change and engage the team to deliver the Engineering strategy.
- Experience managing large CapEx projects, ideally £1m+ in value.
- Proven experience of delivering improved equipment/asset reliability, using various maintenance techniques, including CBM.
- Formally qualified in Engineering
- IOSH and Food Safety qualifications preferably.
- Coaching and mentoring style of leadership.
- This role reports into the Factory Manager and is responsible for the Engineering department of this FMCG manufacturing site.
- Lead the Engineering team to continuously improve plant reliability.
- Deliver CapEx projects results in safety, quality and site .
- Implement and embed Engineering Best Practice, working in conjunction with the Group.
- Work in partnership with the other key site functions, in particular Operations and CI to deliver the site objectives.
Sound interesting? Please get in touch with me, John Pollard at Grey Wolf Search Ltd, quoting reference GW/32064.