Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary + bonus + pension + healthcare
Are you a Technical Manager/ Senior Quality Manager within Chilled Food Manufacturing ready for an exciting new role? We have a fantastic role based at our clients Norfolk site. Lots of investment, new product lines and a newly opened manufacturing unit. This is a brilliant opportunity to join something really exciting and develop yourself and your career.
- Reporting to the Head of Technical, you will be a key member of the SMT of this new factory unit on site, managing the site technical team and ensuring that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and all major retailers.
- Developing the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Be customer facing on all technical issues and support the commercial team.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the FGM and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Will ideally be Degree qualified or equivalent with a several years’ experience. Demonstrate strong HACCP experience coupled with working at Senior Quality/ Technical Manager level within the food manufacturing industry?
- Are you experienced within chilled /ready to cook food manufacturing in particular?
- As a Technical Manager, have you been responsible for dealing with one of the UK’s major retailers, in relation to audits, etc?
- You will have an excellent track record of managing teams, building capability, addressing any issues effectively and in compliance with legislative and company policies and procedures.
- You will be Self-motivated and highly resilient.
- Demonstrate a solid level of numeracy - able to calculate and report on performance and shift KPI’s and present to the board and customers
- My client is a renowned manufacturer of high quality food products, and this site manufactures own-label food products for the UK retailers.
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition.
To apply for this exciting exclusive role, please send a copy of your CV quoting MC/8896 for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465247.