We have a really exciting opportunity to join a food manufacturer in the south of England. They are an SME that are all about authenticity. They are looking for a Production Shift Manager who will be covering the night shift. It’s a fantastic time to be joining this company as they are currently growing!
To be successful within the role you must be an influential and motivating leader who can bring stability to a fast-paced environment. You will also be great at implementing and delivering improvements. You will actively seek to take ownership of a situation and will inspire your team to do the same.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Managing resource levels within set budgets to deliver schedules
- Ensure that the team understand the department KPI’s and how they drive production success
- Carrying out root cause analysis on any non-conformance issues
- Develop the team to ensure they are engaged, skilled and motivated
- Monitor waste and identify opportunities to improve processes to reduce waste
- Operated at a Shift Manager level or above
- Have worked within food manufacturing
- Have great knowledge of best practice manufacturing systems
If this sounds like you, then apply today. You don’t to want to miss this one!