Freedom Day - not long now. If you're a Development Chef bursting to escape - check this out…
This is it, the break you've been looking for in the world of food and culinary design.
A Development Chef is being recruited for an incredibly exciting and expanding food consultancy in London. We're looking to add to this quality team.
Taking on more and more clients, exploring innovations and new concepts sought after by these cutting-edge customers, this is a chance for you to take your Chef career to the next level. If working in the same restaurant every day, in a culture or environment that doesn't meet your career aspirations, gets you down…this change could be just the lift you need.
The business develops menus, full range concepts for every seasonal variation across casual dining, Cafes, QSRs, Pub Groups and many other foodservice brands. They consult with their clients on seasonal trends, international flavours, regional strengths, supply base, ingredient complexities, kitchen design, EPOS systems and much more.
Not your 'usual' Development Chef opportunity this one, and so this is what's required if you're considering going for it…
- Love for food (serious, devotion to all things edible)
- Solid Chef career to date (minimum five years in decent restaurants)
- Range of cuisine experiences and diverse ingredient knowledge
- Teachability - desire to learn and expand knowledge everyday
- Presentation skills (not just 'strong communication skills' - we can all talk, but can you persuade?)
- Creativity - what can you flag-up as your personal successes where you have worked so far?
- Humility - this game has you failing more than succeeding… are you up for the fight?
If you have had some Product Development experience already, and have worked with discerning customers on project work, then you'll get this. However, we don't want to deter you, if you haven't. This position is about working with a Chef that has potential too. If you have a genuine interest in all cuisines, the ability to create and consider new ideas without losing sight of commerciality, we want to hear from you.
Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm with UK travel to client kitchens.
Apply today to avoid missing out on this great opportunity.