Position: Site Performance Manager
Based: Haddenham, UK
This position is responsible for providing leadership, direction, and functional expertise to the Plant for loss analysis, analytics, and training systems. You will support Plant Leadership Team in the JTE (Journey to Excellence) strategy focused on building Employee capability, providing data reliability system and driving Employee engagement through implementation of high-performance work systems to achieve exceptional business results.
Create visibility to Loss Data
• Lead annual Loss Analysis to support site’s OGSM and budget targets
• Help prioritize loss reduction projects in collaboration with the site leadership team
• Provide supporting data analysis and justifications for any technology improvements and capital expenditures and feasibility studies
Lead site Focused Improvement pillar
- Lead site Data and Analytics
• Maintain integrity of site data through training, health checks, and change control. Focus includes scorecards, downtime data base, manual tracking systems and SAP master data.
• Provide analysis and insights to key performance metrics like Process Reliability, Productivity, Yield and Scrap.
• Collate and publish site scorecard every month.
• Create and execute site Analytics strategy.
• Establish scorecard review processes based on the appropriate frequency and participants.
• Drive data-based decision-making behaviour at all levels
Implement Effective Training systems
• Coach site employees and SMEs on the methodology and tools:
• Basic performance data and trends
• Problem solving
• Root cause analysis
• Loss Reduction projects
- Academic degree, preferably in in Engineering or a related discipline
- Broad experience from working in manufacturing operations
- Background in Total Productive Maintenance / Lean, Change Management and Organizational Effectiveness
- Experience in a CPG preferred
- Experience in autonomous project leading
- Familiarity with creating reports using our current (and future) BI tools, e.g. SAP Hana, Tableau
- Experience from analysing complex datasets, generating insights and building robust statistical models
- Ability to analyse complex information to make judgments and decisions. Data intensive - thrives in detail with purpose - does not get paralyzed by analysis.
- Change Management: Ability to create people change plan for strategic initiatives. Ability to be an influencer of large or high-risk change initiatives
- Managing Vision & Organizational Purpose: Ability to provide key insights to leadership in order to influence priority development
- Strategy Development & Deployment: Ability to develop action plans, obtain or assign resources, and align day-to-day processes to achieve strategic goals.
- Project / Program Management: Ability to achieve project goals and objectives by applying the discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about successful project completion.
- Financial Acumen: Understanding of key financial topics, including:
- Budgeting, Cost Center Ownership, CAAP, IRR, Yield, Waste, Scrap and Loss Analysis