Head of Supply Chain
London based business (predominantly remote)
Job Reference: KG/9333
This is a fantastic opportunity to set and deliver the supply chain strategy for a very successful, growing branded FMCG SME. You will lead all Supply Chain activities, Procurement, Planning, Logistics and Quality
The key responsibilities in the role include:
- To be a leader (not a manager) and figure head for all Supply Chain activities.
- Work with all functions to communicate clear delivery strategy and tactical plan
- Develop and implement a reporting structure for internal use defining appropriate KPI’s
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance.
- Lead S&OP function and manage inputs to this process and issue necessary reports
- Implementation of new technologies and stay alert to new trends and developments in the sector.
- A degree in a Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 5+ years' post graduate experience in Supply Chain Management.
- An analytical mind, with attention to detail and an ability to interpret data
- Demonstrate ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills that support decision and action while building lasting relationships.
- Demonstrate experience in scale up of light manufacturing and distribution organisation.
- Strong skills in IT and data handling.
- An excellent communicator and influencer at all levels of an organisation.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a passion to succeed and challenge the status quo where adding value.
To apply for this role, please contact Keeley Grindrod at Silven on either 07399 935 170, 0161 832 7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/9333
Due to volume we can’t always respond to each application. Should you not hear from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful.