Are you a qualified, skilled butcher with proven track record of managing large teams within the red meat industry?
Have you worked your way up to Boning Hall Manager or Production Manager level or above within a fast paced beef or lamb processing environment?
If yes to both of the above questions and you have a proven track record of improving yields, attendance and customer satisfaction, I would love to speak with you on behalf of my client.
My client are looking for a Site Production/Operations Manager to be responsible for all production operations within their busy site. This role would report into the company General Manager and would be responsible for all aspects of the processing of red meat to a high standard. My client supply into the major retailers as well as food service businesses.
– Managing the day-to-day running of the abattoir and Boning Hall
– Driving change and coming up with continunous improvement initiative in order to improve quality, yields, or cost save
– Liaising with customers
– Working within budgets to exceed targets and improve efficiency
– Motivation of staff
– Setting and exceeding KPI's
– A qualification and passion for high quality butchery is key
– In-depth knowledge of beef or lamb processing on a large scale
– Experience in leading a team
– The ability to work and communicate within the team and manage internal stakeholders
– Motivation for learning, developing and improving processes whilst working in safe environment