This is an excellent opportunity to join a fresh, relevant and modern food business and help them get Supply to meet Demand. Products taste great too!
You will suit this Training Manager role if you are keen to join a relevant, fast growing and modern business that has recently gained significant traction through its innovative social media marketing.
The business makes a popular and profitable product that receives excellent taste reviews across the board, meaning currently demand is outstripping supply.
This is where you and your training background will come in - it is a relatively new business and so you will have a wide range of responsibilities throughout the training function to really upskill the business across the board.
You should have a background in food manufacturing (or at least some form of manufacturing) and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Your responsibilities will focus on the core elements of compliance as expected within food manufacturing but also any area you see training / L&D can contribute in, this business will respond positively to. As this company enlarges (future growth is already confirmed) your role will also become broader and allow you to develop yourself and your career.
Responsibilities will include:
- Training, coaching and development support to line managers
- Develop individual capabilities to ensure individual, team and business performance. Lead, coach and mentor the training team
- Create and implement a training plan
- Identify training needs and develop new or improve current training processes
- Facilitate training courses
- Establish, implement and report on training KPIs
- Ensure Health & Safety, Food Safety and Hygiene procedures are followed
Apply to this role today.