Senior Technical Manager
Paris with International Travel
£attractive + package
Our client is seeking a Senior Technical Manager to lead and manage several food safety streams. The candidate will be working in an international environment in close collaboration with Senior Quality Directors.
• Lead several Technical Working Group projects to deliver on mandates set by the Directors.
• Systematically liaise with the Working Group Chairs and board liaisons ensure timely delivery of objectives.
• Coordinate meeting planning, communication and report writing.
• Manage global stakeholder consultations (certification bodies, CPOs, non-profit/NGOs…).
• Help to identify relevant tasks to be proposed for new Technical Working Groups.
• Degree in food related discipline (food science, food technology).
• Previous experience working within the Technical Quality Food Safety arena.
• Lead Auditor experience or experience performing third party audits is desirable
• Experienced in engaging with a wide range of stakeholders, including companies, standard bodies, international organisations and governments.
• A strong team player, able to take initiative and work autonomously in a collaborative environment
• Ability to deliver objectives on time. Analysis and decision-making capabilities.
• Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills