Our client based in London, a craft baker who specialise in creating beautiful products for cafes, restaurants and hotels, are searching for Production Team Leader to join their exceptional production team on one of their specialist lines.
This is a permanent role, to oversee a new production line with a small team of 5/6 production operatives. You will need to work across to shift patterns (6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm) and flexibility will be required as the operation is open for 7 days.
• Ensure your team are complying with the Company’s Health and Safety regulations and Hygiene regulations
• Make sure all paperwork is completed and on time
• Traceability is up to date
• Quality Control of products
• Enforce clean as you go policy
• Inform quality and production issues to Supervisor
• Follow production plan
• Prepare Mixes to set recipes
• Run Rondo line efficiently
• Monitor Baking
• Understand Quality
• Able to follow instruction
• Capable of physical work
• Hands on approach
• Good altitude to work and colleagues
The operation is open Monday-Sunday and the contracted hours are 40 per week, however flexibility will be required as you may be required to work up to 48 hours in one week. It will either be one or two days off out of any seven days.
Ref Code: FMW39774
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.