A vacancy has arisen for a
Food Technologist - Full Time
Bradburys is a leading UK food business and has been providing quality cheese to consumers, sourced from regions of the United Kingdom and around the globe, and is very highly regarded amongst the retail and foodservice community. The key to our success can be attributed to the winning combination of industry knowledge and experience coupled with continuous innovation to meet future customer trends and demands.
We require an additional candidate for the role of Food Technologist. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Technical and Quality Team to provide a high level of accuracy and information for customers through working with suppliers and various internal stakeholders to deliver the process, paperwork and also face to face interaction.
This role will also interchange across different parts of the Technical Team to help support and develop the skills required to
- Producing and maintaining key retail and foodservice customer specifications, and general technical requirements via the customer web based or paper system for both new and existing products.
- Support the quality department in management of the QMS and BRC certification
- Monitor all legal requirements and current legislation for food handling and packing and ensure these are met within specifications
- Meeting customer technical standards and compliance
- Production of monthly technical reports in line with customer requirements.
- Management of raw material and packaging supplier specifications in line with company QMS requirements.
- To facilitate and co-ordinate the company new product development process and manage the new line form from a technical perspective.
- Keeping the business informed of policy and procedural changes from each of the customers, and facilitating the implementation of these changes.
- To support optimum standards of hygiene & housekeeping and health & safety
- Ensuring relevant paperwork and administration are completed to required standards.
- Food Technology background or qualification preferred
- Experience of working with specifications – all major retailers
- High level of verbal and numeric reasoning
- Ability to interpret data and take action accordingly
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively under challenging conditions
- Good customer skills
- Good eye for detail with strong IT skills
- Self-motivated, with good problem solving skills
- Goal oriented with the ability to achieve targets and timescales.
- Tenacious and tough minded
- Passion and enthusiasm for doing a great job
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Able to promote and implement positive improvement and change
- A strong confident decision maker, taking responsibility for actions.
Creating the Future
So we’d love you to apply but think carefully as this role is critical, our expectations of you are like none other but if you are as excited as us about changing the future then go for it.
No agencies need to apply for this role
Applications by CV by clicking the APPLY NOW button