Job ref: 62898 | £25,000 - £30,000 | Lancashire
This role is working for a well-established prepared foods manufacturer which produces great tasting products to the highest quality standards.
Based in a modern, BRC accredited facility, the business work with some of the biggest and most progressive names in grocery retail, wholesale and convenience stores.
This is a fantastic opportunity; the business is a great place to work which has clear values and entrepreneurial spirit working together as a team. The business is undergoing great success and growth and can offer an exciting and rewarding working environment.
- Oversee the nightly cleaning/hygiene process.
- Control the storage and ordering of chemicals and cleaning equipment.
- Monitor and report on individual staff performance.
- Ensure all staff always wear correct PPE.
- Ensure staff training is up to date.
- Manage and report on Hygiene Key Performance Indicators.
To be considered for the Hygiene Supervisor job you will have:
- Experience is a QA/ hygiene role from food manufacturing or food processing.
- Knowledge of food hygiene working practices and requirements.
- Knowledge of food cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Team leading or Supervisor experience.
- Experience working with Holchem.
- Qualifications such as COSHH, Advanced Food Hygiene, HACCP, Food Safety
The Hygiene Supervisor job is based in Lancashire and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 according to experience.
This is a night shift role; the working hours are Monday to Thursday 10 pm – 6 am and Friday 8 pm – 6 am.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Hygiene Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Hygiene Team Leader | Hygiene Supervisor | Hygiene Manager | Hygiene Coordinator | Food Manufacturing Hygiene Jobs | North West | Lancashire