Job ref: 62900 | c. €65,000 | Pas-de-Calais (North Coast, France)
As part of a well-known, international food group, the business is dedicated to adding real value for their customer. Their team of experienced and reliable experts are passionate about building lasting partnerships with their retail customers, both in the UK and all throughout Europe.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dedicated finance professional to join a leading food manufacturer on the North Coast of France.
The purpose of the Finance Manager to support the smooth day to day running of the finance function.
- Lead the preparation of the month-end reporting process plus the production of the month-end accounts packs.
- Manage the weekly accounts reporting process ensuring timely and accurate submissions.
- Prepare the year-end accounts pack and lead the year-end audit process.
- Ensure that the financial processes, systems, and controls are operating effectively and in accordance with the appropriate company standards.
- Working with the transactional team and overseeing/reviewing sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll, cash posting and all general & costing ledger entries.
- Ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of all submissions and payments to relevant statutory authorities.
- Cash flow forecasting and efficient management of financial resources to maximise the benefit to the businesses’ working capital position.
You will possess a strong technical accounting track record, ideally gained from the FMCG, manufacturing or food production industry, plus hold professional financial/accounting qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent.
You will have the ability to lead data collection and analysis procedures, have excellent communication and negotiation skills plus the ability to multi-task and prioritise work schedules.
Strong IT and communication skills are essential and fluency in French and English is also required.
The Finance Manager job is based in the Pas-de-Calais region, France (North Coast). The job would suit an individual who currently lives in France or living in the UK and willing to relocate.
The role is paying c. €65,000 according to individual experience (equates to approximately £55,600 GBP).
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Finance Manager job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.