Job ref: 62902 | £28,000 - £33,000 | Surrey / Hampshire
This well-established manufacturer prides itself on providing outstanding levels of customer service and delivering their customers only the very best in quality.
The company has been extremely successful and is now looking for a talented individual to join their expanding team and help drive the business forward.
This is an exciting opportunity in a new position that requires a good knowledge of manufacturing and/or the food industry. This role has been created to ensure that the purchasing function is carried out effectively and efficiently.
- Document and implement a purchasing policy.
- Monitor supplier performance plus negotiating supplier contracts.
- Maintain effective stock management.
- Ensure teams purchasing requirements (existing and potential) are evaluated and met.
- Enter and maintain all new ingredients on the internal systems, and keep the system updated with any price changes.
- Liaise with suppliers to endure delivery schedules are met.
This role is within a busy supply chain team. We are looking for an individual who thrives on being able to multitask with excellent planning and communication skills plus can operate under pressure and to short deadlines.
- Relevant degree or a minimum of 3 years experience in a purchasing role.
- Experience or knowledge of an FMCG or manufacturing environment (preferably food manufacturing).
- An interest in research and analysis.
- Computer Literate.
The Purchasing Coordinator job is based in the Surrey / Hampshire region and is paying £28,000 - £33,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Purchasing Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
What happens next?
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours on the assumption that your credentials fit the requirements for the role.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternate job titles
Purchasing Executive | Assistant Purchaser | Buyer | FMCG Buying Jobs | Food Manufacturing Purchasing Jobs | FMCG Supply Chain Jobs | Supplier Coordinator | Stock Coordinator | Supply Chain Coordinator| Surrey