Engineering Technician – Day based
My client, a food manufacturer has an opportunity for a Mechanical Engineering Technician
Job Title: Engineering Technician
Salary: c£35k + benefits
- Do you have several years’ experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Competent in electrical and mechanical engineering?
- Are you a time-served engineer and educated to HNC level, or equivalent, in Engineering?
- Do you have welding qualifications and current/ongoing experience are necessary with an emphasis on hygienic TIG welding
- Are you a team player?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
As a technician, you will be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly. You could do any job from fixing machinery on a food production line. However, your work will be either preventative or emergency maintenance.
Your duties will involve:
- Reactive maintenance to maintain production output
- Proactive maintenance – PPM’s, services, top loss identification and resolution
- Continuous Improvement Engineering –CAPEX and Low-cost modifications to improve performance
- Maintenance (both reactive and proactive) documentation and record-keeping
- My client is a major player within their market
- They have an excellent reputation with the retail, commercial & food service markets
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9379 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463