Head of Operations- Food
Salary: c£70K - £90K +benefits
Do you want to work for a successful, growing company who pride themselves on supply chain integrity, sustainable sourcing and high-quality products?
With over £100 million turnover and continued year on year growth, it really is a perfect time to join them. We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Operations to lead and inspire the Operations team.
It’s a great role, so if you want the scope to make a difference in a progressive and entrepreneurial environment then this could be your next role.
- We’re looking for an inspirational Head of Operations who has a real passion for Food Manufacturing. You will have experience of working at GM/Factory Manager level and ideally have managed large multi-functional teams in a chilled/food to go manufacturing environment.
- You will have a strong operational management background, and can demonstrate successful leadership skills. You will be commercially astute and have the ability to set and deliver site budgets and strategy.
- As a successful Head of Operations, you will have extensive change management experience, with the proven ability to engage and inspire at all levels, optimising results across the business through “Lean Manufacturing”.
- You will be a natural motivator, with a holistic approach. You will have the ability to use your own initiative and be a strong decision maker.
- You’ll be commercially astute, have strong analytical skills and be IT literate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Operations Director you will own and deliver the safety and operational performance of the site
- Collaborate with the wider site teams to devise, decide and deliver the operational site-based decisions that optimise the group customer and financial objectives
- Develop, govern and deliver significant change programmes improving the profitability, efficiency, quality, safety and customer satisfaction of the site
- Participate in acquiring new business by working with Sales teams to demonstrate the production capabilities of the site
- Collaborate with Continuous Improvement Manager to deliver ongoing continuous improvement activities.
- Be a role model and inspiration for your people and the wider business at all times and in everything you do.
- Working closely with the MD and the senior team you will set and lead the site change process by facilitating best practice and sustainable process improvement.
- As Head of Operations you will ensure the site is a highly reliable, responsive and competitive whilst putting safety, quality and delivery first.
If this sounds like you then please do get in touch asap.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref EH/HOOS or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.