Salary: c£40k+ Package.
With an emphasis on strategic growth, this SME are looking to optimise their supply chain and deliver cost saving initiatives. Could you help?
- Ideally you will have a background in liquid ingredients including wines, spirits, alcohols etc.
- You will need to have experience managing supplier contracts.
- You will have previous experience of managing supplier development programmes.
- You will have excellent IT skills, knowledge of ERP systems and have advanced Excel skills.
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
- You will be a highly organised individual with the ability to work cross functionally with highly developed communication skills.
- You will report to the Supply Chain Manager and as a key member of the team you will strive to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- 40-hour weeks with flexible working hours on offer. Degree of home working is available.
- You will manage the purchase of goods and services and other significant areas of business expenditure.
- You will work and liaise closely with the Site Operations teams to prioritise needs and ensure full operational understanding.
- Over the past 24 months the business has gone through a restructure to support the additional demand.
- Business prides itself on the high-quality specification of it’s products and overall service to their wide customer base.
To apply for this position, give Hannah McGrail a call on 07450406505 or email Hannah directly on Hannah.email@example.com with reference HM9186