Our client is a specialist flexible contract packaging company that holds an enviable reputation in providing solutions that deliver on the brief. A fast growing, secure company with a state-of-the-art production facility and a supportive team working environment.
The role reports to the MD. You will be responsible for sourcing and delivering NEW business by working with blue chip clients and growing SME businesses. This is a superb opportunity to make your mark, where your objectives are to help strengthen our client as an important player in a fast growing, dynamic UK market.
- Expand the customer base, using industry/market knowledge to source new business opportunities, and establish new business in varied key sectors in line with sales strategy.
- Client visits, marketing and providing quotations and solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Attend exhibitions and follow up leads from various sources.
- Customer relationship management, maintain regular contact and update monthly reports.
- Review pricing regularly and negotiate to maximise profitability.
- Continue to develop industry knowledge to evaluate new sectors and opportunities for the business to grow.
You will be mainly working from home, managing your own diary, out visiting prospective clients and working at the UK offices for 2 days a month.
This role is not for the feint hearted, you will have at least 5 years’ experience of working within a similar post ideally within a flexible packaging environment, in an SME environment and an understanding of artwork/laminate packaging. You’ll also need the following skills:
- A skilled negotiator, excellent communicator, listener, chameleon.
- Experienced at project management and problem solving, finding solutions.
- Organised and methodical, used to managing own workload and administration.
- A strong team player, entrepreneur who understands the whole picture.
Are you self motivated, energetic with a real desire to succeed and deliver a service that is first class? Do you have a track record of success? Are you used to growing business? Are you looking to work for a forward-thinking business where you will be able to use your initiative and make decisions? You’ll truly contribute to the ongoing success of this business.
If your answer is yes to all these then please do not hesitate to apply NOW!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
An extremely competitive salary, bonus structure is offered, company car, expenses, pension, 22 days holiday. Work for a secure and growing organisation that has low staff turnover and a friendly, supportive working environment.