The business has grown from strength to strength to become a market leader within the drinks sector. At the forefront of product innovation, the business now produces a range of unveils exceptional products supplying most of the UK retailers and exporting their products across the world.
Owing to the ongoing success of the business, a new and exciting position has arisen based at their head offices in London. The business seeks an experienced and passionate Quality Manager to join the established quality team to drive product quality ensuring that the high standards are consistently met across manufacturing sites within the European supply chain. The aim of this role is to have a proactive approach to quality and facilitate a culture of continuous improvement. The role will be based in the London head office, reporting to Head of Quality and requires frequent travel across the business’s European manufacturing facilities and suppliers.
- Educated to Degree level – Science or Engineering background.
- Ideally 5 plus years experience within FMCG or food/drink management and manufacturing.
- Experience of auditing third party suppliers.
- Knowledge of principles of HACCP, risk assessment and auditing.
- Great relationship management skills, with strong influencing, facilitation and negotiation.
- Excellent communication skills and abilities in stakeholder management.
- Drive and support food safety and product quality across the manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure a quality assurance culture throughout the sites.
- Identify, lead and facilitate product quality initiatives across manufacturing sites.
- Audit the food safety and quality processes of manufacturing sites and suppliers.
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.