Supply Finance Manager
My client is an entrepreneurial challenger brand that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of the agenda. Their state of art factory in London is where the magic happens that they are looking to add superstars to the family!
This role will play a vital part in their disruptive innovation and growth plans for the future. Roles and responsibilities at within can change and grow at scale, giving the right people opportunities to grow and evolve their career at pace.
Salary: £50-60k + package
Location: London (WFH atm)
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role will support the operations team in a business partnering capacity, as well as supporting their link into the finance team in ensuring adherence to financial controls and processes in this area of the business.
- Business partner the operations team across the full range of their remit, including Production, Purchasing, Logistics, Engineering, Capital investment and more. Provide support on; actuals reporting, quarterly reforecast and annual planning process, model building, business case and investment appraisal, overheads management, capex planning and control and more.
- Act as the link between the finance and the operations team, ensuring compliance with; month end timelines and process, accruals, stock control, purchase order and supplier payments, and more.
- Lead the operations quarterly reforecast and annual strategic planning process.
- Ensure understanding of risk and opportunity to forecast
- Ensure timely feed into the total business forecast as well as communication to the Head of Finance and SLT.
- CIMA or ACA qualified is essential
- Educated to degree level in Accounting or Finance is desirable.
- Experience of working a similar role in a Food Manufacturing environment is also essential.
- CAPEX experience
- Solid forecasting and annual strategic planning
- Good organisational skills, meticulous attention to details and target driven
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to email@example.com quoting reference KG/8958 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463