To ensure that all customer specifications, pack copies and artwork are accurately set up and relevant customer documentation is produced in line with critical path timescales and launch deadlines.
To support Technical Management in all elements of new and existing product development, ensuring a timely and efficient execution of all work instructions as reasonably requested, through practices and procedures.
- Ensure due diligence and take into consideration timescales, company procedures, legislation along with customer codes of practices.
- Set up, for approval, all external customer specifications or relevant technical information in accordance with customer specification requirements Ensure compliance with updated customer technical policies, current labelling standards and include all regulatory changes that will impact back of pack information
- Follow relevant process development procedures, ensuring these are documented correctly and are compliant with internal & customer standards
- Reviewing raw material specification content to develop Gold Standard/ best in practice specifications for each raw material/category Validation of specifications and processes to identify synergies and scope for consolidation through a CI process
- Work closely with raw material suppliers and internal teams to agree quality parameters of raw materials, which supports appropriate checks at intake in order to ensure compliance
- Communication with all relevant internal departments and external parties to ensure that specification compliance is achieved within realistic timescales
- Ensure that all customer meetings are attended from both a compliance and due diligence aspect
- The responsibility for managing the review of artwork to ensure that all pack information is accurate and also in line with the technical labelling policies.
- To issue outer case labels and maintain archive