Specification Technologist/ Graduate
Working as part of a team and reporting into the Senior Specification Technologist, this role is varied and is required to write and maintain specifications for products inputting information accurately onto databases.
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure all necessary information is presented in a format to enable the generation of a finished product specifications and product labels which meets with all relevant legislation.
• Create specifications for retailers, foodservice, B2B and branded products and ensure all data is correct and accurate.
• Process, check and approve specifications.
• Ensure all necessary and accurate legislative information is incorporated into the specifications, ensure compliance to customer policies for own label products and internal polices for branded products.
• Be the point of contact between the company and customer/supply base where and when required.
• Ensure all necessary information is presented in a pack copy format to enable the generation of a product label which meets with all relevant legislation.
• Understand, maintain and develop knowledge of retailer/foodservice plus other customer requirements to enable maintenance of customer specifications on their chosen systems/portals.
Skills and Experience
Food Graduate - No experience necessary as full training and support will be provided.
Food Technologist - Current experience within Food Industry and/or Specification writing experience.
You will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits and of course the opportunity to work in a leading Food Business who are at the top of their game!