Location – Cheshire
Salary – c£48k + Bonus.
Heavily invested food manufacturing site is seeking a Process Engineer for a days based Monday to Friday role.
- Program and maintain SCADA systems to ensure the manufacturing site is running at its most effective.
- PLC interrogation and rectification of faults with PLC system. Create SOP’s and WI’s.
- Project lead where necessary on electrical maintenance.
- Maintain a thorough interrogation of data and Integrity of data.
- Continuous improvement.
- Electrically biased with 17th edition as a minimum.
- NVQ Level 3/ONC in a relevant engineering capacity is required.
- Networking skills, Ethernet, CC – LINK, RS485
- MX4 SCADA programming & Mx4 SCADA maintenance
- Mitsubishi FX and Q series
- PLC hardware and software diagnostic
- Demand for this product has rocketed over the past 6 months.
- Supplying all major retailers around the UK and Ireland.
- Very well invested site which offers clear chances for progression set by the business.
If you want to apply for this role then contact Hannah on 07450406505 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV quoting reference HM9420