Production Manager – French Speaking
Job ref: 62911 | €60,000 - €70,000 + benefits | Nord-Pas-de-Calais (North Coast, France)
As part of a well-known, international food group, the business is dedicated to adding real value for their customer. Their team of experienced and reliable experts are passionate about building lasting partnerships with their retail customers, both in the UK and all throughout Europe.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dedicated individual to join a leading food manufacturer on the North Coast of France.
The purpose of the job is to manage the smooth day to day running of the production department (workforce of 110 staff), from the intake of raw materials and packaging through to the transfer of finished products into the logistics team.
- Manage the production team and carry out their training as required.
- Ensure the team comply with safety, quality, hygiene and environmental rules as well as the provisions of the internal regulations.
- Ensure the production department follows food quality standards (IFS, BRC etc.)
- Monitor and report against performance indicators.
- Deploy continuous improvement methods (Lean, 5S, etc.)
- Ensure production activities are carried out within allocated budgets.
- Monitor and control cost reduction methods, finding new ways to reduce costs.
- Production team management experience.
- Background of working in a food or beverage manufacturing.
- Knowledge of quality standards such as HACCP, IFS, BRC etc.
- Strong IT and communication skills
- Fluency in French and English.
The Production Manager job is based in the Pas-de-Calais region, France (North Coast). The job would suit an individual who currently lives in France or living in the UK and willing to relocate.
The role is paying €60,000 - €70,000 according to individual experience (equates to approximately £51,550 - £60,140 GBP), plus company benefits.
The working hours are Monday to Friday.
How to apply
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Production Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternative job titles
Responsable de production alimentaire | Directeur Production Alimentaire H/F | Poste vacant | Emplois | production alimantaire emplois