Food Technical Manager London-Greenwich, needed for a great high quality patisserie company, royal warrant to her Majesty the Queen. We supply Airlines such as British Airways and Virgin Atlantic, restaurants and special events such as the garden parties of her Majesty the Queen and Wimbledon Tennis tournament.
As Technical Manager, you will be taking charge of all aspects of quality and food safety, including customers and BRC audits (The company is BRC A+).
You will take part in implementing the quality management system liaising directly on day-to-day basis with Head of production, NPD manager and all team members.
You will be assisted with a fully qualified QA on GMPs, monitoring weekly quality file and others.
You will report directly to the Directors.
As Technical Manager you will need the following:
- Come from Food Manufacturing is a MUST
- BRC expert and HACCP team leader
- Food safety management experience across a food manufacturing site
- Capacity of managing your own workload in addition to excellent communication with the management and the production team
- Suggest ideas to improve and implement anything to do with quality and food safety
We are looking for someone dynamic, who would like to be part of a great team. Someone who can implement procedures within our processes with the ability to translate good food safety practices to all team members in a positive spirit.
The working environment is very friendly, and our 50 members of staff are all very dedicated; This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career within a high-quality patisserie handmade production site.
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 based on experience