Are you currently working in NPD and looking for a change or have you found yourself out of work and looking to get back into NPD? If so this could be the role for you. My client is looking for a new NPD Technologist to join their high calibre team.
My client is looking to recruit for a NPD Technologist who will be able to continue the high level of products that the company produces but also looking at new ideas and improving the existing range where possible.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- You will lead the accounts for Morrisons, Co-op and others so previous retail experience would be good.
- You will attend pre production trials and support with them where needs be.
- You will work closely with Technical, Sales and Production so working closely with other teams must be something you are happy to do.
- You will support the NPD Manager on various NPD Projects for both new and existing customers so presenting to customers must be something you are comfortable with.
- This role could be suitable for someone from ideally a NPD background but someone with a strong technical background with a good knowledge of NPD could be suitable as well.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 2 years experience working in a development role within food manufacturing
- Have a food science degree or relevant qualifications
- Be happy working on the factory floor and also in the boardroom
- Be happy delivering presentations
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org