I am recruiting for 2 Night shift QA Technologists to join a fantastic food business based in Kent. You will ideally come from a QA or a Technical background and be happy working on the night shift.
The job is critical in the business to make sure the site is complying with food safety and to make sure that the highest level of quality is kept at all times.
The main responsibillties of the role will be to:
- Conduct taste panels and report back any findings which you find unusual.
- You will take part in a number of audits include GMP, internal audits and factory audits.
- Metal detection checks will also be a big part of the role so previous experience in this area would be ideal.
- The role will also see you conduct sampling of raw materials and to also accurately register any relevant samples on the lab system.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will:
- Have previously worked as a QA or Technical Assistant
- Have HACCP Level 2 or higher
- Be happy to work nights
If this sounds like the job for you then please get in touch with Nick @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com