Food Technologist (Customer Facing)
Job Title: Customer Food Technologist
Location: Cambridgeshire, Norfolk , Lincolnshire, Wisbech , Kings Lynn, Downham Market, Spalding
Salary: c £22-30k
This a great opportunity for a Food Technologist to join a talented NPD Team , they are looking for someone who wants a career in NPD and wants to develop their skills , moving into a customer facing Product Manager. Super opportunity for someone who has some experience and wants the next step ! *** Graduates Welcome***
- Supplier of chilled/ Convenience products into all major retailers
- The business represents an ideal place for a candidate with an appetite for managing change and improvement who wishes to bring their experience of good practice and leadership into an environment that encourages autonomy, participation and team working.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that strong and proactive relationships are built with retail technical representatives and all requirements are managed efficiently.
- Represent the business in customer technical meetings, visits and audits, feeding back all relevant information to the wider team and following up actions appropriately.
- Proactively engage with the retailer’s technical representative to ensure continuous and mutually beneficial development of the account.
- Actively work with the NPD team to lead and drive the delivery of new product development projects.
- Proactively engage in site-wide initiatives and projects to improve quality and shelf life .
- Degree educated in Food Science, Food Technology or similar
- 1+ year experience in a food technical role ( Industrial Year out experience is welcome)
- Knowledge of HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety.
- Excellent communication skills, well organised and a resilient strong work ethic
- A high customer focus with the ability to inspire key stake holders to develop products we are proud of.
- The ability to listen and share the ideas of others and build upon these.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting MC/9461 to Max Cable Max.firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please ring me 07792 465247