Are you a Technical Manager within Food Manufacturing?
Are you able to drive standards to meet BRC and retailer audit requirements and are you looking for your next challenge?
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Technical Manager
Location: Commutable from Cheshire/North Wales/Wirral
Salary: c£65K + bonus + pension + healthcare
- Manage the company’s site Technical & Hygiene teams to ensure that the company’s products are manufactured to standards that meet or exceed all agreed internal or external specifications.
- Develop and maintain a robust auditing programme that continues to meet the requirements set by all the BRC and all major retailers.
- Develop the site technical strategy, to show continuous improvement and added value.
- Be customer facing on all technical issues and support the commercial team.
- Develop a quality culture throughout the manufacturing site by supporting the FGM and senior team to continuously improve against standards.
- Are you Degree qualified with a several years’ experience as a Technical Manager within the food manufacturing industry?
- Are you experienced within food manufacturing?
- As a Technical Manager, have you been responsible for dealing with one of the UK’s major retailers, in relation to audits, etc?
- My client is a global manufacturer of high quality food products and this site manufactures own-label food products for the UK retailers.
- My client will offer excellent career development opportunities for those with ambition.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9456 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792 466140.