- Working in a food manufacturing environment?
- Experienced in managing an FMCG warehouse and distribution team?
- Driving improvements within a business?
If you can answer yes to all of these read on:
Job Title: Despatch Manager
Location: South Yorkshire
- You must be experienced in managing a fast-paced warehouse/Despatch/operations team in either FMCG or food manufacturing
- Must have a good understanding of despatch management and logistics planning
- Must be a hands-on people manager as well as an experienced leader
- You will have a great financial awareness to help drive down costs and will have a very analytical mind
- Excellent customer service skills are also required to build and develop relationships with customers and suppliers
- Ensure warehouse and despatch team adhere to company local and UK safety regulations
- Design implement warehousing best practices to improve cost base and warehouse standards
- Proactively support, influence and deliver initiatives to improve safety and quality throughout the company
- To ensure all staff are trained and adhere to all internal company policies and procedures as well as planning and coordinating external training
- Creating and delivering development plan for self and team
- Creating succession pathways both up through and across organisation
- Enabling team to create and deliver OE opportunities aligned to company and site goals
- Develop high-level problem-solving capability and facilitation skills throughout the function
- Drives improvement opportunities through your team
- Looks and encourages others to find “waste” opportunities in everything that we do
- Responsible for maintaining a culture built on continuous improvement
- A well-known Food & Drink manufacturer with a fantastic reputation.
- A company who will support and develop employees to be the best they can be.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9452 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.