Working for one of the leading food producers within the UK, our client manufactures a range of produces including many British household brands. The business is now keen to recruit an experienced Consumer Relations Support Coordinator who will be based within the business’s consumer relations team and take responsibility for the data management and reporting for our colleagues, factories and brand managers. You will also be working closely with all our stakeholders to ensure we deliver the voice of consumers and truly deliver the best insights to the business as a Listening Centre. In addition, you will also be required to assist our Consumer Care Coordinator providing cover for any consumer care related enquiries and escalations and assist with administrative support to ensure our records and documents are in good order.
To provide the appropriate technical expertise to facilitate the maintenance and where required continuous improvement of our Food Safety Quality Management Systems, with the aim of ensuring compliance to our customer and site standards.
- Support the Site Head of Technical with team workload, resource planning and project work
- Deputise for the Technical Manager as appropriate
- Manage the day-to-day work of Shift Quality Leads and input into their skills development and PDR.
- Management of site due diligence programme
- Measure, evaluate and propose continuous improvements on food safety and quality management systems to improve quality and reduce audit non-conformances, customer complaints etc.
- Recognise and react to potential Food Safety and Quality Management risks
- Prepare and conduct internal audits to maintain quality and hygiene standards in all areas, and manage the corrective
- HNC/HND qualified in a technical discipline.
- Knowledge of BRC and retailer Quality Management Systems
- HACCP level 3
- Internal auditing training
- Experience of factory audits
- Management of a small team
- Root Cause investigation and analysis of Food safety and Quality non-conformances.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a relevant discipline within the Food Industry
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.