Working for one of the leading food producers within the UK, our client manufactures a range of produces including many British household brands. The business is now keen to recruit an experienced Consumer Relations Support Coordinator who will be based within the business’s consumer relations team and take responsibility for the data management and reporting for our colleagues, factories and brand managers. You will also be working closely with all our stakeholders to ensure we deliver the voice of consumers and truly deliver the best insights to the business as a Listening Centre. In addition, you will also be required to assist our Consumer Care Coordinator providing cover for any consumer care related enquiries and escalations and assist with administrative support to ensure our records and documents are in good order.
The QA Manager will provide an efficient and effective quality assurance service, ensuring product safety, quality & legality, as well as compliance with corporate and customer policies and procedures to the benefit of the business. It is expected that the role will support the operational team in ensuring that all legislative, codes of practice and customer requirements in respect of food safety, quality and legality, are met for all products manufactured on site.
- This is a critical role in helping to deliver the overall site quality agenda and strategy, requiring cooperation with the Operational team to achieve the sites goals and objectives.
- Review the factory operation daily to ensure that products meet the Food Safety, Quality and Legality standards set by the company, customers and regulatory authorities.
- Champion the ‘Right First Time, Every Time’ approach to quality issues across the site
- Maintain internal quality systems, including BRC, customer technical standards
- Inspect the factory daily for compliance to company standards, identify any areas of non-compliance together with a root cause analysis, and proactively manage the corrective action plan
- Manage site internal audit schedule as per the FSQM system and ensure any non- conformances are identified, tracked and closed out by the relevant manager(s)
- Investigate customer complaints and undertake a root cause analysis to identify on-going improvements to Food Safety, Quality or Regulatory standards to avoid a reoccurrence
- Assist with managing the pest control programme and respond rapidly to any issues which pose a risk to products, raw materials or packaging.
- Plan, prioritise and organise the workload of the QA & roving QA staff
- HND or Higher in relevant subject area i.e. Food Science, Food technology (depending on experience).
- Advanced Food Hygiene HACCP 4
- Health & Safety Awareness
- COSHH Level 3
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a Technical role working within a food manufacturing / Processing environment
- Non-conformance investigations and root cause analysis
- GMP auditing
- Strong communication skills and ability to engage effectively across all levels
- Good technical knowledge regarding Food Safety, Quality & Legality
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.