This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and bright Graduate Assistant Food Technologist looking to join an award winning food business to support their growth plans.
In this dynamic, hands-on role you’ll be responsible for:
· Providing technical support across the department, acting as a first point of contact for suppliers and customers on technical requirements.
· Compiling, reviewing and updating product specifications in line with food safety and quality requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
· Assisting with the benchmarking and analysis of new products.
· Keeping up with the latest food legislation as well as customer and company standards, communicating any changes and driving continuous improvements.
· Working closely with internal teams and suppliers to guarantee all processes from production to launch and distribution run smoothly and in compliance with HACCP and BRC standards.
Suit a Food Science or Food Technology graduate with some experience of working within a technical or quality role within the food industry. This can be an industrial placement or experience within a food manufacturing or retail environment.
You will have excellent communication, organisation and prioritisation skills as you’ll be handling projects and liaising with colleagues at all levels. You’ll be self-motivated and able to use your own initiative to consistently reach and exceed high technical standards.
Great role to develop your technical career, work with retail customers in a broad role with a global supplier base. Apply now or get in touch with Dhrutee to find out more – Tel: 0345 2600 737 or email us at, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.