First Quality Foods is a food producer based in Yate, Bristol. We operate a flapjack/cereal bar bakery and dried grains packing facility. We employ around 30 staff and are FSSC22000 certified.
We are currently looking for a full time or part-time, experienced Technical Manager to join our small, friendly team and to manage our company’s technical requirements.
Working in our office and within a food production environment you will have full responsibility for all matters technical including ownership of FSSC22000 auditing documentation, managing the company’s Quality Standards, maintaining the site HACCP program, dealing with customers’ technical requests and managing all goods specifications; among other technical-based functions.
A full job description is available.
- Technical experience in food processing or Packing (Dried Goods or Bakery preferred)
- Food Safety Level 3, HACCP Level 3 Trained
- Capacity to think of innovative solutions and ability to implement them
- Good Level of Computer-based administration (Microsoft office)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in an environment with exposure to SOP's/Work Instructions, HACCP and food Safety rules and regulations
- Food Factory: minimum 3 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing environment: minimum 2 year (Preferred)
If part-time, will be 3 days per week (pay pro-rata)