A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Supply Chain Co-ordinator to join our busy team
Applications are invited from suitably experienced individuals, capable of working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. With a meticulous eye for detail and with a methodical and structured approach, you will be responsible for inventory and order management, sourcing and procuring a portfolio of products to the business in order to create enhanced value in the finished product.
As a great communicator with good literacy and numeracy skills, you will have a strong sense of commercial awareness along with excellent administration and analytical skills. Typical duties and responsibilities will include liaising daily with production planning, attending production meetings, reporting on raw material issues and working with sales in relation to new product launch, planning and forecasting.
• Provide an uninterrupted flow of materials whilst delivering on company's objectives and Team KPIs
• Effective inventory management – maintaining the optimum stock position through supplier orders considering variables such as demand forecast, yields, costs, and unexpected changes in supply/ logistics
• Source and manage goods as per programmed volume and cost target
• Accurate data entry and management, on Excel and MRP system
• Ensure suppliers are working with accurate information, provide timely update, and proactively manage short and long-term performance.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Support the NPD team projects, range reviews, market growth, packaging innovations and any other trials
• Ensure waste targets and customer standards are adhered to at all times by supporting operations, monitoring intake and pack out, managing scorecards and claims
• Provide support to the team for admin cover and weekend duty
Required Skills and Experience
• Comprehensive command of English, both written and spoken
• Strong communication skills
• Good literacy and numeration skills
• Financial understanding of budgets, P&L accounts
• Understanding of factors that affect quality
• Knowledge of stock replenishment and inventory management
• Sense of farming, operational & commercial awareness
• Strong administrative and analytical skills
• Additional language desirable (Spanish or French
Desired Skills & Experience
• Previous Food Production or FMCG experience – preferred