Technical Compliance Coordinator
Ref: 62921 | £25,000 - £30,000 | West London
The company’s mission is to provide truly sustainable food that supports people, places and the planet; their team of 120 people are an extension of this company ethos.
As Technical Compliance Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining the company’s high standards and ensuring they meet their food safety and quality specifications.
- Approve new suppliers by coordinating, collating, and filing all due diligence documentation.
- Coordinate with suppliers for product specifications requests.
- Monitor Supplier Performance by conducting trend analysis of supplier non-conformances and complaints.
- Categorise, investigate, and respond to customer complaints.
- Complete customer food safety questionnaires and other requests for documentation.
- Complete all customer specifications.
- Drive technical/quality standards to support and manage the Food Safety Quality Management System (including HACCP) to ensure the business is legally compliant.
We are looking for a confident and dedicated individual with strong technical administration experience within the food or beverage industry.
Ideally educated to a degree level in food science or similar discipline, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of BRC, HACCP and food safety.
Strong organisational and IT skills are also essential, and any previous team member supervisory experience is highly desirable as this role has a fantastic opportunity to become QA Manager in the future for the right candidate!
The Technical Compliance Coordinator job is based in West London and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 according to individual skills and previous experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Technical Compliance Coordinator job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to be able to contact you about your job search, for full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly, and progressive food recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to the food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All our consultants have considerable recruitment experience, so you can be confident they have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect job for you.
Alternative job titles
Food Safety Jobs | Technical Assistant | Technical Compliance Jobs | Technical Coordinator | Food Technologist | Technical Administrator | Quality Technologist | QA Technician | Food Manufacturing Technical Jobs