Working for one of the leading food producers within the UK, our client manufactures a range of produces including many well-known branded products.
As part of the site Leadership Team, lead a team to manage food quality and safety and Innovation delivery across two sites and contribute / add value to the Leadership Team at a cross-functional level on all issues affecting the site.
- Lead quality standards and site GMP to enable the site to improve quality to customers and so drive down complaints and cost
- Provide an effective quality management system to ensure full compliance with relevant Legal, National, Corporate and Retailer standards
- Lead and develop the site Food Safety Culture, ensuring that all direct and indirect reports are aware of their responsibilities towards the maintaining and improvement of this culture
- Manage and support the Innovation and Business Improvement team’s agenda for the site
- Experience of managing BRC and Retailer Audits
- Working knowledge of Microbiology
- Corporate membership of appropriate professional body
- Good understanding of the ISO and HACCP quality systems, quality philosophies and techniques
- A proven track record of delivering results against objectives and managing projects requiring cross-functional approaches
- Good understanding and experience of food processing operations
- Fully operational and up-to-date knowledge of UK and EU legislation relating to food manufacture
- Able to successfully interact with and influence, peers and senior management to drive progress and achieve desired results
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.