We have a fantastic opportunity for a Night Shift Production Supervisor with experience working in the food industry. Our client is a rapidly growing household name who has a new purpose built factory to enhance production and productivity.
As Night Shift Production Supervisor you will be accountable across all manufacturing areas including Mixing, Production and Packing. You will be need to develop your teams to perform to the highest standards producing products safely to the highest quality, the lowest cost and ensuring that line performance targets are met.
• Develop your teams to perform to the highest standards
• Create a positive team environment in order to produce high quality products
• Ensure that line performance targets are met (OEE, Line Speed & Planned Downtime)
• Cover the Shift Manager in their absence
• Maintain high standards of safety within production and encourage a culture of safe working
• Conduct regular safety audits in conjunction with the HSE Coordinator
• Ensure all products are produced and packed are food safe
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and housekeeping within site at all times
• Developing a Continuous Improvement culture
• Leadership skills to motivate staff and manage a team
• The ability to work to targets and deadlines
• Good practical skills
• Good time management skills
• An approachable manner
• The ability to work quickly and methodically
• A pro-active approach to problem-solving skills
• The ability to work under own initiative or as part of a team
• Ability to communicate with all levels of the business
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Effective decision-making skills
Ref Code: FMW39841
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.