Due to our continued growth and development, we now have a fantastic opportunity for a Label Printing Administrator to join our busy QA Team at our Sefter Farm site.
We are keen to invite applications from enthusiastic and reliable individuals with a keen eye for detail and capable of working effectively and efficiently in a busy, team driven environment.
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, you will be responsible for completing all customer order labels and tray ends in a precise and timely fashion. Working accurately to input and maintain databases, spreadsheets and relative stock systems for process control. With excellent communication skills, you will be able to communicate information effectively across the Operations team and provide administrative support within Production as deemed necessary by management. With a keen eye for detail, you will also conduct Label checks and quality verification of specified finished products.
This is NOT an office administration role and predominantly, duties will be very much factory based
• Timely processing and printing of label and tray end orders achieving ‘right first time’ whilst ensuring relevant procedures are followed by self and others
• Timely communication of new and updated orders to production teams
• Systematic maintenance of label stocks
• Processing label orders
• Assist in the creation and development of label designs
• Accurate and clear record keeping of Label orders and amendments (traceability)
• Monitor and record all labels and tray ends printed and returned to minimise waste
• Maintain printing machinery to a high standard and report any breakdowns
• Update databases where necessary for accurate stock count
• Communicate clearly with production and packaging teams to retain accuracy
• Focus on Internal and External Customer satisfaction, ensuring service level agreements are met
• Assist QA team when needed to ensure shelf life samples are retained for each product and monitored as per shelf life procedure
• Assist in implementation, drive and participation of Product Daily Quality Assessment (Taste Panel) by QA Department
• Engage in On Line quality and label checks using internal quality module
• Other reasonable tasks requested by Factory Technical Supervisor, QA Manager or Factory Technical Manager or set in daily task document
• Maintain continuity between the shifts by communicating on-going issues to QA team
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Able to prioritise tasks effectively
• Customer Focused
• Attention to detail
• Effective communication skills and spoken English
• Understanding of FMCG or fresh food sector
• CIEH Level 2 Food Safety
This is a permanent opportunity, with a fixed 12 hour day shift pattern of 4 days on and 4 days off.
Why work for Barfoots?
• Investors In People Silver Award status.
• Company pension scheme
• Development opportunities
• Discounted leisure membership
• Discounted vegetable box scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Approved training centre for Highfield qualifications.
• Rapidly growing company.
• Committed to Sustainability