Our client in London is searching for a Logistic Coordinator to join their dynamic and fast-paced logistics and customer service team. With the expected growth of the Business in Europe they are looking to add another member to the Team. Any necessary training will be conducted on the job, including how the company operates, its SOP’s and main processes.
You will be joining a team who is responsible for managing the business operation ranging from Imports, Warehouses, Deliveries to Customers, Exports outside Europe and Demand Planning.
Duties to include:
- Arrange shipments from Supplier to required destinations globally
- Prepare and check shipping instructions
- Track shipments and input appropriate purchase information onto the system
- Check and distribute original shipping documents, pass supplier invoice to accounts for payment and instruct warehouse and clearance agent for the import process
- Input of appropriate purchase information onto Citrix, maintenance of inventory etc.
- Arrange shipment to customers from warehouse or from supplier directly to customers by Sea/Air/Road
- Prepare shipping instructions
- Track shipments and update details
- Check and distribute original shipping documents
- Prepare documents for customers, including invoice and packing list
- Liaise with supplier, warehouse and customers
- Monthly stock reconciliations and handling follow-on enquiries from the Finance department
- Handling Non-Conformances
- Occasional on-site inspection of warehouses
- Process charge invoices from warehouses, forwarders and other suppliers
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in International Trade/Logistics (Shipping, X-Trades, Exports, Imports)
- Experience on the Customer side is preferable
- Masters Import procedures
- Knowledgeable of the Customs Clearances procedures within EU
- Used to fulfil Export requirements with regards to documentation (COA, COO, Health Certificate, Inspections etc)
- Solid knowledge of Exports to different countries (Middle East, Africa, South America)
- Experience with product Classification (preferably)
Ref Code: FMW39845
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.