Our client in London is searching for a Logistic Coordinator to join their Team GB division. You will be working in fast-paced logistics and customer service team.
Your role will be to join a team who manage their European operations. The main focus will be Sales support, Logistic coordination of deliveries throughout Europe, tracking of shipments, handling of Non-Conformance, Stock reconciliation processes with the European 3PL’s, the maintenance and handling of all information on the system and other projects within the department.
Duties to include:
• Arrange deliveries to customers from warehouses in UK and Europe by road, air or courier
• Liaise with customers, warehouses and carriers
• Input of correct information onto Citrix database creating allocations and warehouse instructions
• Invoice customers promptly with correct VAT calculated
• Prepare shipping documents (warehouse instruction, Packing List, Dangerous goods note, packaging label)
• Handling enquiries, complaints and other aspects of customer service as required
• Monthly stock reconciliations and handling follow-on enquiries from the Finance department
• Handling Non-Conformances
• Occasional on-site inspection of warehouses
• Processing charges invoices from warehouses, forwarders and other suppliers
• Experience in a similar role
• Previous experience dealing with an ERP system (eg: SAP, Navision, JDE)
• Solid Excel and Outlook skills
• Additional European language is beneficial
Ref Code: FMW39846
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.