An integral part of the team this pleasant and unique food business is recruiting for a Technical Manager.
A personable candidate, who communicates with confidence a self motivated and hands on food safety advocate who is well tuned with current requirements, food science and regulations plus up to date with trends and policies with the ability to think outside the box in the FMCG market.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
* Building effective working relationships and swift communication to internal stakeholders and customers and third parties
* Keeping abreast of relevant legislation and adapting the relevance of the business where required
* Driver of providing compliance and regulatory support across business to ensure the site and products are safe and up to current standards
* Maintain the accuracy of product artwork processes and specifications
* Present and implement changes to current policies and procedures
* Support with KPI's and recommendations
The role will suit a well organised, food safety conscious professional.
Experience in Technical, Compliance, Quality Management within the food industry is essential.
Clear channel of communication at all levels from the junior staff to the senior leadership team, customers and supplier.
UK Food Manufacturing experience will be required as well as BRC knowledge and leading audits.
Something which gets you excited? If you wish to apply then click the link below - alternatively you can send through your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01780 483 999.