This well-known organisation acts as the voice of the UK food and drink industry - the largest manufacturing sector in the country. Working in partnership with global brands and thriving small businesses, you will ensure food is safe, affordable and nutritious, keeping consumers informed and ultimately up to date with current related.
The business now seeks to recruit a Graduate Regulatory & Technical Executive to support in work related project with clients and to act as their main put of contact on Food Safety and Scientific issues.
- Development and pursuit of industry policy in line with the Food Safety and Scientific Steering Group Objectives and Work Programme.
- Provision of secretariat support in respect of assigned technical committees and working groups.
- Provision of advice to members on scientific, technological and regulatory developments in respect of relevant aspects of food safety.
- Knowledge of the food and drink industry and government bodies
- Technical expertise in food safety and regulatory issues
- Relevant experience in industry, trade association or similar organisation is desirable
- Strong ability to manage a diverse workload and a wide range of issues
- Good ability to sustain a range of working relationships
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good administrative ability
- IT literate with experience of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable to email@example.com.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.